WE'VE MOVED

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing 8 years here at A Baked Creation, we can't thank you enough for the memories! But we've decided to move over to a new site - Sincerely, Syl. Please join us there for future posts on all the things you loved here!

Sincerely,
Syl

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tu-Lu's Gluten-Free Bakery


Tu-Lu's Gluten-Free Bakery
338 E 11th Street
New York, NY 10003
(212) 777-2227

They are on twitter and facebook too!

Tu-Lu's Gluten-Free Bakery was another of those I-happened-to-stumble-upon bakeries. We were walking to a shop on the same street when I saw the sign above the door. Yes, a spatula and the colour pink will always catch my eye. I was very lucky that I didn't just walk into the blackboard sign.


Mini cupcakes! Chocolate with chocolate, chocolate with peanut butter, and vanilla with chocolate. What to pick, what to pick?

Chocolate with peanut butter icing will do!

Eeee! The art on their wall is so adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment