I was sharing the cool packaging on twitter when Sarah from What Smells So Good? tweeted this:
Done! We're making those! (Click on the image above to see the recipe.) When I told Howard what we were making, he said, "what? We have to bake with it?" Yes. It became a challenge to NOT eat them as they are.
See me covering the black bottom here with more banana batter:
Then scoring out 16 bars with Reese Minis in the center:
Hey, what smells so good?
These bars! Only 2 Reese Minis high, hehee!
Before I ate every last crumb, I noticed this one:
So readers, if you were given some Reese Minis, what would you make? Enter our Reese Minis Giveaway:
- Please tell us what you would do with Reese Minis? Do you prefer them as they are? Or do you want to dress up a dessert or baked good? Maybe something savory? Leave your creative responses in the comments below.
- Don't forget to leave me an e-mail address!
- The Reese Minis Giveaway is open on March 5th 2011 until March 10th 2011. So you have plenty of time to enter! Comments submitted after 12 midnight EST on March 10th will not be considered.
- The giveaway is only open to those with a Canadian mailing address, sorry folks!
- A lucky winner will be randomly drawn.
- The winner will be announced on March 11th on our blog.