WE'VE MOVED

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing 8 years here at A Baked Creation, we can't thank you enough for the memories! But we've decided to move over to a new site - Sincerely, Syl. Please join us there for future posts on all the things you loved here!

Sincerely,
Syl

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill

3799 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 891-3000

We went to Wolfgang Puck for our first night's dinner. Attempting to adjust to the time zone, we had a late dinner (7:30pm), which would have been really late Toronto time (10:30pm). I wasn't too hungry at the time, but had enough adrenaline to stay awake because I was excited to be back in Vegas.

To start, our table ordered the famous truffle potato chips with Maytag blue cheese sauce. I was hesitant at first because I do not like blue cheese. But warm, gooey potato chips piled in front of me? No will power. To my surprise, I loved it! The blue cheese wasn't overpowering and made the chips really addictive. No wonder there were plates of chips at all the tables around us!
Howard and I shared a chopped vegetable salad with feta cheese, garlic croutons, and Greek dressing.
Wanting to go light and healthy, I ordered the fish of the day with caramelized cauliflower and a garlic purée, dusted with Togarashi. Yummy!
Howard went with the prosciutto, Kalamata olives, oven dried tomatoes, basil pesto, and goat cheese pizza.

We were most impressed by our friend (who recommended the restaurant) who managed to polish off the chicken dinner served with summer vegetables, and Yukon potato purée. We all had a good night's sleep after that meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment