WE'VE MOVED

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing 8 years here at A Baked Creation, we can't thank you enough for the memories! But we've decided to move over to a new site - Sincerely, Syl. Please join us there for future posts on all the things you loved here!

Sincerely,
Syl

Friday, October 7, 2011

Butter Lane Cupcakes

123 East 7th Street
New York, NY 10009
(212) 677-2880

Welcome to Butter Lane! Bakery and a classroom next door. I don't know why it has taken this long for me to visit them.

After all, Cupcakes Take the Cake is always raving about their cupcakes.

Sigh, I love being able to see through the kitchen - where the cupcake magic happens!

You won't only see chocolate and vanilla here. They have lots of great flavours to choose from.

Ohhh they all look good! How do I just pick one?

One of the great things about the menu is that you can choose the cupcake flavour after you pick the frosting flavour.

I went with the cinnamon honey frosting on a chocolate cupcake. Mainly because I had not seen or tried this combination anywhere else. It was a close call with tiramisu, sea salt chocolate, maple pecan, and espresso also on the board.

And you know what? My cupcake did not disappoint! The chocolate cupcake was soft and bouncy, the cinnamon frosting was smooth and delicious (not too much cinnamon, which can get really spicy), and the pool of honey? Smart. I need to try making this!

No comments:

Post a Comment