(Makes about 1 large pizza)
250 grams of All-Purpose flour, Tastes Like White flour, or Omega-3 & Fibre flour
1/2 gram of yeast
8 grams of salt
175 grams of water
- Sift the flour, yeast, and salt together. Add water.
- Mix until dough forms. Knead it three to five times until combined and set in container.
- Cover with plastic wrap, towel, or lid and let it sit in room temperature (away from cool breezes, open windows, or air conditioning).
- Leave overnight for at least 18 hours.
- Transfer dough to a floured work surface. Gently shape into a rough rectangle. Turn corners side down and mold gently into a ball.
- Let dough rest, covered with plastic wrap or a damp kitchen towel for about an hour.
- Carefully stretch dough into pizza shape (because it doesn't have to be a perfect circle) and place on parchment paper over a baking pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes at 260°C (500°F) or until you notice the crust and toppings start to brown. The cheese should be fully melted and bubbling a little.
We hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner and next day lunch!
Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend varieties were sent to us for review. All opinions are our own.