WE'VE MOVED

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing 8 years here at A Baked Creation, we can't thank you enough for the memories! But we've decided to move over to a new site - Sincerely, Syl. Please join us there for future posts on all the things you loved here!

Sincerely,
Syl

Friday, July 1, 2011

Lemon Soufflés

I did it! I seriously could not rest until I attempted this lemon soufflé again. It's the same recipe as the one I tried here. To help prepare, I probably watched this video of Gordon Ramsay making a passion fruit and banana soufflé five times. It's not the same recipe, but you can pick up a lot of tips from it.

This was the point where I said a little prayer, crossed my fingers, and wished the little ramekins good luck.


So far so good in the oven!

Still good! It's out of the oven and still stable! I was still worried that the cool air would sink it right away.


My mom took out a little box of decorative rocks for my photo shoot. <3


There were more... but I've limited it to these two rock photos. This one says "summer." =)

Time to dig in, nice and lemony! Have a great Canada Day!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, lovely :) i'm trying to find souffle dishes for so long :) I can't wait to try this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say when you can sucdesfuly making soufle you are acomplisched cook:)Seeing your post I would say it was a succes;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love souffles. Those look ver well risen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always order these at restaurants, thinking it's impossible to make at home.

    ReplyDelete